Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you'd like to say to people

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PhilTH
Members
PhilTH

Number of posts : 72
Things you'd like to say to people Left_bar_bleue130 / 100130 / 100Things you'd like to say to people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-28

Things you'd like to say to people Empty
PostSubject: Things you'd like to say to people   Things you'd like to say to people Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Demanded by Kiki. GO WIILLLDDDD.
Back to top Go down
KiKi
Members
KiKi

Number of posts : 15
Things you'd like to say to people Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Things you'd like to say to people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Things you'd like to say to people   Things you'd like to say to people Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm

FSFSFSGtoutmyheeeeeeeaddddIhteyouihatyouhateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewannabeoveryouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudunloveyoushitfuckfuckfkckckckican'tspelllrightnowFUCKTYOU.

Anaana yu stp beng so easy to tlk to when m drunk Maz gone killme wone day.
Back to top Go down
KiKi
Members
KiKi

Number of posts : 15
Things you'd like to say to people Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Things you'd like to say to people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Things you'd like to say to people   Things you'd like to say to people Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:25 pm

use 't like gon to schol. Bt nw i hafft see you. Fcking hatert iyt. Gott' fcking drem btu you. Why di hafta see yo too.
Back to top Go down
Serawr!
Mods.

Number of posts : 69
Things you'd like to say to people Left_bar_bleue170 / 100170 / 100Things you'd like to say to people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Things you'd like to say to people   Things you'd like to say to people Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:45 pm

STFU!

Whats with everyone protecting everyone else but me? Like, even Carla and Paul Bernardo were pretected by people! Ugh!

And I like you. alot. Now, talk to me. Now.
Back to top Go down
RIA!
Members
RIA!

Number of posts : 3
Things you'd like to say to people Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Things you'd like to say to people Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Things you'd like to say to people   Things you'd like to say to people Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:54 pm

You're a wanker, and from what I've heard, a walking STD pick'n'mix.

So piss off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you'd like to say to people   Things you'd like to say to people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things you'd like to say to people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rants-
Jump to: