Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ValkyrieFreyja
Members
ValkyrieFreyja

Number of posts : 20
Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic   Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:02 pm

I'd just like to say I'm not pairing any of J K R's charries together but Severus (drools of his sexyness) is being paired with my charrie who is......Raven but I shall tell you no more about her!! read to figure it out :P

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Professor McGonagall entered Dumbledore’s office a bit of wonder was raging inside her. She wondered why he summoned her so late at night or rather excessively early in the morning.

“Ah, good morning Professor. Please have a seat.”

She yawned slightly, “Dumbledore, what could be so important that you had to summon me at 3 in the morning?” then sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

His eyes twinkled like mad, behind his glasses, “We are expecting a very rare visit-” a rushing noise was heard as the God Odin appeared in the room, carrying what appeared to be a sleeping child, or rather a sleeping teen. McGonagall’s eyes widen at the sight before her, and then turned to the Headmaster.

“It is an honor to be in the present of a God like you Odin.” Dumbledore bowed his head slightly in appreciation. McGonagall was, unlike her usual self, stunned speechless but she was able to bow her head also.

“Dumbledore, You said you would be able to complete this task for me, is I correct?”

“Yes, I am very capable of honoring it; she will be safe with us here until all of her powers have vanished from her body.” He replied. He looked over at McGonagall, “I have also asked Minerva to keep a closer eye on her while she is in her classes and the halls.”

Her eyes seemed to widen a bit more but then she was beginning to understand what was happening. Odin noticed her confusion, “Minerva, you need to keep your closest watch on her. I have slipped a spell on her that on full moons a bit more of her Valhalla powers return to me, leaving her in a coma like state for about two days. She will need to hidden quite well during those two days.”

McGonagall nodded, “Then she must be a Valkyrie? But why would you want to have her powers removed from her?”

“She is of no use to me, since she is only half Valkyrie; she has not all the powers of a pure Valkyrie. When I have all of her powers, I shall combine them to create a pure Valkyrie for the protection of Midgard. Unfortunately, until then, there will be no Valkyrie protecting Midgard because of the Holy Rule of only one Valkyrie must be on Midgard at all times.”

He walked over to Minerva and placed the sleeping Valkyrie on her lap. “She is in her child-like human form. Which will disappear when all of her powers are gone leaving her as a young adult. Be sure that she does not transform, or her cover will be blown. Also only you two shall be allowed to know of what she is” and with that Odin was gone.

The girl was lighter in weight than what McGonagall expected when she carried her to the room of which Dumbledore had given her. When she saw the portrait of a past Valkyrie, she knew why he had chosen the password he had given her. However, she did not understand was why he had placed her room in the dungeon, near Snape’s room.

“Odin’s Servant” she said to the Valkyrie in the portrait. She nodded and swung her self-open.

The room was like a palace room, which she thought must have been just like her room in Valhalla, to make her more comfortable in Hogwarts. She lay the sleeping teen on the bed and tucked her in. Standing there by the bed, she looked the teen over. Her hair was not normal in colors. She had silver ish blue bangs with long strands in front of both ears. In addition, the back was short, choppy, and dark blue. She was very pale, thin, and kind of weak looking.

“How can she be one, she’s so small and fragile it seems?”

She gave her one last look then left the room.
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieFreyja
Members
ValkyrieFreyja

Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Her Valhalla Secret- Chapter 2   Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Raven sat up in one quick motion, breathing heavily, shaking, and sweat covered her body “WH-what?” she looked around her room, she sighed but then she noticed the window…it did not have the same view as her window did. She got up to go look at it, passing the dresser, she got a glimpse of her reflection out of the corner of her eye.

“OH MY GODS! What? Why?” she cried in confusion, “Nooooooooo!!”

She ran out of the room, letting her body transform into her “True Form”. Not noticing she almost ran right over someone. However, she made no efforts to stop until she got to a dead end in the hall. She pounded her fist into it, “WHY ODIN?!?! WHY ME?!” but she got no reply. Sliding down the wall while wrapping her arms around her knees and letting her wings cover her for warmth, she started to cry.

Diego felt like an adventure tonight down in the dungeons, so he had slipped out of the Gryffindor tower and lead himself to the dungeon. He had a narrow escape when Professor McGonagall had almost noticed him, but he quickly hid himself in the shadow of a suit of armor. He watched her past carrying what looked like a student.

“Oh this could be interesting!” he noted in his mind, his eye sparkled with curiosity, much as Dumbledore’s did but for a different reason. He made note of where she went, while staying in his spot. She stopped at a picture and mumbled something he could not hear, and then stepped into it. Sighing in frustration, he sat himself down in the shadow and waited for her to leave, so he could figure out what she was doing. Not long after he sat down, McGonagall had stepped out and the portrait had closed behind her. When she was out of sight, he quickly got up and ran over to the portrait but was almost knocked over in the process, by a female with white wings with blood red tipped feathers. She ran down the hall and disappeared around the corner.

“WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!” he stood staring for a minute, “Oh My God I have to follow!!” then he started to run down the hall almost falling over when he turned the corner.

After a bit of walking/running he started to think he had gotten himself lost, until he heard the faint sound of crying. Quietly he followed it until the female who had almost ran him over can into view. Her hair was long and a pretty shade of silver ish blue. Her eyes were unseen, covered by a helmet with wings on the sides. He could not see her outfit due to her wings was covering the rest of her. Standing there silently, he wondered if he should leave her alone, but she looked so sad. So he sat down facing her, he somehow knew that she knew he was there. “Uhm I’m not good with girls crying… but if you need someone to talk to… I’ll listen?”

Her head looked to his direction; her wings did not move as she took off her helmet and placed it on the floor. Her eyes were so light in color it seem to make her appear to be blind. “I’m Freyja, Valkyrie of Valhalla, Guardian of Midgard, Chooser of Slain Souls, and Servant of Odin” She said looking him in the eye, but then she let her eyes fall to the ground, “Or at least I was…”

His first thought when she said “Valkyrie” was to jump on her with tons of questions, but he thought better of it and just settled with, “Why aren’t you now?”

“Valkyries are not to leave Valhalla unless they are in their “True Form” she unfolded her wings, referring to herself when she said true form, “The only time a Valkyrie is in there human form is when their powers are being stripped away. This has never happened before until me…”

She stood up, giving him a look as if she wanted him to follow, so he did. She led him back to the portrait where McGonagall came from

“Valkyrie Silmeria, it is nice to see someone I can trust here.” Freyja said to the portrait, who seemed quite shocked.

“Valkyrie Freyja?! What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in Valhalla?! “

“No, I’m no longer wanted in Valhalla…if you wouldn’t mind could you let me in?” she replied with sadness dripping from every word.

It seemed that Valkyrie Silmeria understood what she meant by “no longer wanted” and she sung herself open to let them in.

Diego’s eyes widen at the sight of her room, it was fit for a goddess, or in this case a Valkyrie. She went over to a chair and sat down conjured up some tea and motioned for him to sit in the one across from her, which he did. She looked him over very unnoticeably; he had tan ish brown skin and bright hazel eyes. He also adorned these weird metal things in his bottom lip and in his right eyebrow, while his left one had a scar above it. His hair was short and light auburn in color.

“So, you know who I am, but I know nothing of you, or where I am…” she took a sip of her tea after that was said. “Would you like some tea?”

Diego shook his head, tea wasn’t his thing, “You’re at Hogwarts, school for Witchcraft and Wizardry, and my name is Diego Owens 7th year Gryffindor.”

She nodded that she understood, taking another sip of tea.

“It seems morning is dawning, maybe you should get back to where you were, or you might get into trouble, or something?” Freyja said placing her cup down.

“Yeah I should but one more thing…Can I touch your wings?!” He said literally jumping from the chair.

“Uh….I guess, but hang on a second.” she plucked a feather from one of her wings and handed it to him. “If you still want you can touch my wings, but also you have that to keep with you. Oh, one more thing, tell no one about me, is that clear, Diego?”

He nodded, running out of the room, forgetting about her wings, and up to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieFreyja
Members
ValkyrieFreyja

PostSubject: Re: Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic   Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Raven had been woken up not long after she had giving into sleep. She groaned and turned over pulling her pillow over her head, “GO AWAY..I command you!”

Minerva would have left her to sleep if it wasn’t for the fact that she was to be sorted this morning, “Miss Michelle, you need to get up and get dressed, I brought you your uniform.”

Raven’s first thought when she sat up was to throw the pillow at the older lady, but when she saw her face, Raven thought better of it and followed orders. Taking the uniform out of her hands, she could tell that the lady seemed to know she was still upset about last night. Sighing she walked into the bathroom to change.

“Raven you’ve been in there for almost an hour!” Came McGonagall’s voice, as she tapped her foot on the bedroom floor.

“Done!” Raven looked pleased with her outfit, which she had altered to her liking. McGonagall rolled her eyes, though she had to admit what she did to it was cute.

“Come we’ll be late for the sorting ceremony.”

Dumbledore’s eyes twinkled when Minerva walked in followed by a curious Raven. He stood up and called for quiet in the Hall.

Diego’s eyes widened huge, dropping his fork, “Harry! Ron! Who is she? She’s kind of cute.” Harry and Ron both shrugged their shoulders as if to say they didn’t know. Just like everyone else in the Hall, their eyes also became glued to the teen.

“I’d like all of you to welcome our newest addition to Hogwarts, Miss Raven Michelle!” He said putting his hand on her shoulder. Everyone clapped for her, but all she did was let her pale eyes roam the crowd of students. Her eyes stopped upon the boy she had met last night, Diego. She let her eyes lock into his for a minute before she turned her eyes in the other direction.

Diego’s breath caught in his throat, “That’s her! I saw her last- “ he shut his mouth immediately after that when the trio was looking at him

“You know her?” asked Harry, he was friends with the 7th year, more so than the others in the “gang”. He knew that Diego knew more about the girl than he was going to tell.

“No, mate, I thought I recognized her before, but I was mistaken.”

Snape’s eyes locked with Ravens when she turned to the Professor’s table, now it was her turn for her breath to catch, as Snape noticed this he let his trade mark sneer be seen.

“Now we shall see what House Miss Michelle shall be in! Please have a seat on the stool.” Raven did as the Headmaster said, and he put an old raggy looking hat on her head.

“Ah, You have unimaginable power inside you, what wonders you can do!” said a voice in her head. She wasn’t surprised with this, “Yeah but they’ll be gone soon, leaving me a normal human! I’ll be nothing, worthless!” she replied to the voice her eyes tearing up. For a minute Snapes face with that damned sneer popped into her head, but she quickly made it go away.

“Ah, you have feelings for him I see. But being as the teen you look like now, He’ll want nothing to do with you.”

“But when my powers are gone, I’ll be left in my adult form… maybe he’d want something to do with me then?”

“We shall see, my little Valkyrie… we shall see.”

“SLYTHERIN!!!!” the hat shouted and the other Slytherin’s shouted and cheered, while Diego stared in disbelief , how could someone so kind, be in that house? The left corner of Snape’s mouth twitched a bit which caught Minerva’s eye.

“You better be nice to her, she has been through so much, and so much more is to come.” she said to Severus with a stern look. For some reason she felt obligated towards the girl, like she was her own.

Raven pulled at the Headmaster’s sleeve whispering that she didn’t feel very well. Dumbledore nodded at the teen, he knew why she wanted to return to her room and he couldn’t blame her. He watched her run off and out of the Hall. He then turned to the Professor’s table, “Severus would you mind following her? She might pass out on the way down to the dungeons.”

“I‘m sure she‘ll be alright on her own.” Severus said continuing to eat his food, Dumbledore shot him a look. He groan and obeyed. Why did the teen have to go to the dungeons for her room? Wasn’t she to reside with the other Slytherins in the dorms? No of course not! Nothing is normal about a teen who is a transfer to Hogwarts…but those eyes…they were so…beautiful. He shook his head, she is a child, it’s not right for me to say such things.

“Valkyrie Silmeria, Why did he do this to me? Why’d Odin decide after all this time that he didn’t want a Half-Blood Valkyrie?” a young woman with white wings with blood red tipped feathers stood in front of a portrait of another woman with the very same wings. Snape couldn’t see either one’s faces due to their helmets.

“Valkyrie Freyja! You know not to question Odin’s ways! It is unheard of! He has a reason for everything he does!” her voice was stern but when she noticed the other woman he face grew into compassion, “He’d never do anything to hurt you, and you know that.”

“Yes I know...but still I wonder..” she said turning to walk away, but stopped at the site of the man in front of her. His hair was greasy looking and he had a hooked nose. His eyes were black as ebony, which seem to hold wonder in them now. Freyja gasped then started to turn in the other direction.

“Wait! Who the Bloody Hell are you?” Severus said reaching out a hand to stop her, but she was to far away to reach her. He followed her around the corner until she was no where in sight, only a trail of feathers leading him to Raven. The young teen was curled up crying silently, Severus felt his heart hurt at the sight of her, something he would never admit to. For some reason he wanted to run to her, wrap her in his arms and tell her everything was going to be okay, that she would be okay but he didn’t.

“Ahem…you shouldn’t be wondering the dungeons by yourself, Miss Michelle. I’ll help you to your room and you shall stay until dinner, is that clear?”

Her pale eyes looked up at him, they seemed so wise beyond their years, full of knowledge that he himself had never known. He tried to sallow but his throat was so thick for some reason. She lifted herself up off the floor and started past him. He watched her go and then started to follow.

“Valkyrie Silmeria…please lets us in?” it was the first thing Raven had said the whole time Severus was walking with her.

“We?” he thought to himself, “When did I say I was to join her?”

“Fre- Raven, yes of course I shall let you in.” the portrait swung open and Raven stepped through, Snape on the other hand stood there for a second then he decided to also step through. The room was utterly amazing, furnished with gold, silvers, whites and pinks, not to mention the furniture in it was highly elegant. The room had a mysterious aura to it, not to mention it’s owner also had one about her too.

“Professor, why did you follow me to the dungeons?” She said sitting on her bed and motioned for him to have a seat where ever.

Severus sighed and sat in one of the chairs, “I didn’t have a choice, Headmaster ordered me too. But why should I tell you why I do what I do?” He said getting up and headed toward the exit, but he stopped and looked back at her. Her eyes seemed to be holding back tears and pleading with him to stay, here with her.

“Profe-” she started but he cut her off, “You need to get some sleep, I’ll brew you a sleeping potion if you insist that you cannot.” He hadn’t a clue why he was being so kind, usually he wouldn’t the type to say or do anything of the sort, but there was something about this girl, something he yearned to know more of. She nodded and scooted under the covers a bit and watched as he brewed her tea.

She had been sleeping an hour now and for some reason he just couldn’t leave her here by herself. “Valkyrie Freyja was the name of the winged woman…then Valkyrie Silmeria is the woman in the portrait…what do the two Valkyries have to do with Raven?” he thought, his eyes roaming the girls face as if he were to get an answer from her, but nothing but the sound of her faint breathing was heard. It wasn’t long that Severus himself had drifted off into sleep due to thinking about the Valkyries and what they were to Raven….
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieFreyja
Members
ValkyrieFreyja

PostSubject: Re: Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic   Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Snape had woken up, groggily his eyes scanned the room and stopped on Raven’s sleeping face. She was breathing faintly, her chest rising and falling under the covers. He stood up, walked over to the side of her bed, and gently slid his hand across her cheek. Raven pulled away at his touch as if it burned her skin, still lost in her sleep.

“How…could you…Odin…I’m the only Valkyrie on Midgard…the last half…blooded…Valkyrie…Why Odin?” she mumbled letting a few tears slide down her cheeks. Severus taken by surprise at what she had said.

“Now my Dear, I am rather truly curious about whom you are.” He whispered to her gently and with his black robes swooshing behind him, he left her room.

-A day later-

Raven awoken by the sound of slight yelling outside her portrait door, listened to hear what the person was saying.

“But Valkyrie Silmeria you have to let me in! I was with Valkyrie Freyja the other night! Don’t you remember me?” Raven giggled as she got up from her bed and walked over and knocked on the backside of Valkyrie Silmeria’s portrait, “its fine let Diego in, he is welcome to come in without a password as long as I am present inside.” Silmeria must have heard since she swung open to let in Diego.

“Hey Diego~ how are you today?” Raven said smiling at him, but he just rather stood there staring at her. He wanted to charm the colors of her uniform to something other than green and silver, but they were charmed against charms of that sort. “Diego what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“How… how could such a nice, wonderful, beautiful girl end up in the most horrid of Houses in Hogwarts?” He said firmly not meeting her eyes as he sat down at her tea table. He sighed in frustration, running his hand through his hair, and then he finally looked at her. She was standing there with tears welling up in her eyes, almost as if she was refusing to let them fall. He felt his heart break at the sight; he never meant to hurt her feelings. He walked over and took her in his arms, hugging her tightly, “I’m sorry Raven I never meant it like that, it’s just that Slytherin House in known for holding corrupt little bastards for students-“ he felt her wince at that statement “and you aren’t that type of student or person, you don’t belong in that House!”

They stood there like that for a few moments, but then Diego had to ruin the moment (but was there ever one?!?!?!).

“We should be getting off to Potions now; today it is double potions, which means double of Snape.” He groaned letting her go to get ready.

After a few minutes of running around in the other room she came out to her bed room and saw Diego sitting on her bed, “I’m ready!” she chimed holding her books like it was her first day of school in her whole life.

Severus watched as the Gryffindor walked into his class with His little Slytherin tugging at his shirtsleeve. “Diego can I sit with you?” she whispered in his ear, noticing that the entire classroom was staring at them including Professor Snape.

“Miss Michelle, I would suggest sitting with your (he put major emphasis on your) own House.” He said rudely, while the Slytherins and the Gryffindors both were glaring at each person of their house. Raven’s cheeks turned crimson as she sat down next to a blonde boy, which Severus noted in the back of his head, should happen much more often, due to how it looked very nice on her, the blushing anyway.

“I want all of you to turn your pages to 231 and copy down everything that has to do with wolf bane.” In addition, he sat at his desk doing research of his own.

“Valkyries are the Servants of Odin, commonly called Odin’s Battle maidens. They fly above battles and choose the souls of fallen heroes, in which those souls go to Valhalla to be in Odin’s army. Their eye color are usually so pale that they seem to have almost no color, but in most cases their eyes are not visible , due to their helms. In addition, their wings are pure white, but because of all the bloodshed, they have seen the tips of the feathers are stained blood red. -”

Raven abruptly stood up with a look of pure anger in her face, “Malfoy Give me back a pen this instant!” he was twirling her feather quill in his fingers, “I’ve never seen a quill quite like this…it’s very odd” He wanted to get her mad, or rather a detention for hanging with that Gryffindor. Snapes eyes were stuck on the feather for about 5 seconds then he realized that Draco was about to take Raven’s fist to his face.

“Ah Miss Michelle, I do believe that violence isn’t allowed, so this is a cause for Detention with me from 7pm - 11 pm for a week starting today.”

Diego stood up saying it was not fair, that Malfoy started it. Snape caught sight of his quill too which was the same as Raven’s, “Mr. Owens, 10 points from Gryffindor, and you shall stay after class; I need to have a talk with you.” Snape turned with his back to the class, “Class is done, now leave!” and stood there waiting for everyone to clear out. Everyone gathered his or her stuff quickly and left. The trio gave Diego worried looks then they left too. Raven was gathering her things very, very slowly. Snape noticed this

“Miss Michelle, do try to hurry, or else a few more detentions will be given.” her pale eyes shot up to glare at his. He only gave a smirk, since he was beginning to understand the connection, but he was not 100% positive yet. Raven grabbed her things, huffed at Snape, and she was gone.

Snape’s lips curled a bit as he stared at the door, “Such a charm she is” he said with sarcasm dripping from every word. He turned to Diego, “Mr. Owens, that quill you have there.” he said vehemently, “Where did you get it? It’s a Valkyrie feather, isn’t it?!” he began to feel as if someone was listening at the door. Anger spread across his face, he pulled open the door but to him there was no one there. However, in all reality, Raven was there invisible and she was now in the classroom. He shook his head and closed the door.

“Well are you going to answer my question Mr. Owens?”

“Honestly Professor, I’m not aware of what type of feather it is.” Diego was a bit worried, but he was not going to spill Freyja’s or Raven’s secret. Snape knew he was lying he knew one thing that could tell him the truth.

“Sit! I’m going to find out myself!” Snape stared into Diego’s eyes and entered his memories.

“A flash of bright light, then white wings with red tipped feathers - A pair of pale angry eyes glared at him covering up the memory. “Get out of his head” came Raven’s voice from the pair of eyes, though there was something different about the voice, it seemed to be laced with another females voice, only older. Before he knew it, the pair of eyes had him thrown back against his desk.

Snape got up and rubbed his back, where he had hit the desk and said, “I’ll find out who she is, and then she will be in grave trouble! He yelled staring at Diego is anger. Now. Get. Out.!”

Diego left in a hurry hoping to get away from the Professor, with invisible Raven hurrying right behind him. As soon as they were out of Snape’s view Raven un-cloaked herself. Diego was shocked, but started to chuckle, “So that’s why Snape was kicked out of my mind by your eyes?”

Raven nodded, “Yep I was in the room. I came in when he opened the door. I’m worried though,” when she said this, it shown truly in her eyes, “He is dead set on finding out who I am, or rather who Freyja is, ever since that night he saw me in my Valkyrie form.”

She hugged Diego tight, “Thank you for not telling.” she whispered to him. He wrapped his arms around her, “Your welcome Raven, I’d do anything I can to keep your secret, just like I promised.”

“Ahem, Miss Michelle, Mr. Owens…I do believe that hugging like that in the halls, is, well not allowed.” McGonagall came into view, though she really didn’t seem mad at all, her face clearly had a look of amusement upon it. Nevertheless they two jumped away from each other, Raven looked down at her feet, red as a tomato, “He’s not my boyfriend,” she stuttered out, “He’s a loyal friend.”

A smile crossed Minerva’s face, “A Slytherin and a Gryffindor, Loyal friends? This is a very rare sight!” she chuckled walking away.

The two said goodbye, and Diego went to the Dining Hall and Raven to her Chambers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic   Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Her Valhalla Secret- A Harry Potter Fanfic
Page 1 of 1